Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory with analgesic action.
Short-term treatment of the following acute conditions:
• Pain, inflammation and post-traumatic edema, for example, because of sprains.
• Pain, inflammation and post-surgical edema, for example, after dental or orthopedic surgery.
• Painful or inflammatory conditions in gynecology (for example, primary dysmenorrhea or adnexitis).
• Migraine crisis.
• Syndromes that hurt from the vertebral column.
• Non-articular rheumatism.
• As a complementary treatment in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose or throat (for example, pharyngotonsillitis, otitis). In accordance with the general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease will be treated with basic treatment, as appropriate. Isolated fever is not an indication.